Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fwilliams32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 06:46 PM
    There are many important reasons for christians to study secular literature.
    There are many reasons for christians to studysecular literature. Choose something from the lesson that you agree or disagree with explain your reason
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2011, 06:52 PM
    Can you define as to who you are referring to as Christians ?

What secular literature specific are you talking about, some have more value than others.
    What lesson, there is no lesson attached here ?

Ok, get the idea, first we don't do your homework on this site, we will love to help YOU do YOURS. So give us your answers and why you think so, and we can discuss it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Choose something from the lesson that you agree or disagree with explain your reason
    What lesson? I'm not studying religion. Is this homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am stuck with my thesis work... My area of study is English Literature [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Buddies... I am doing my Ph.D in English Literature. My topic is related to feminism. I have got married a year before and unable to concentrate on my studies. Its not that I don't have time... infact, I have lot of free time with me and still I am not using it productively. As so as I try to do...

What are other reasons mitosis is important to live? [ 0 Answers ]

Other than growth, healing, and embryonic development? Any helpful sites?

What are the five reasons engineers study economics and management [ 6 Answers ]

I will be glad if I get this answer by July,2

University to study english literature abroad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want the names of some of the best Australian, us universities to study english literature

About Area study ! Very important.. [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need a list of universities which give undergraduate degree of (Area Study)

View more questions Search