Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samermak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 09:37 AM
    How do I find & hire writers to help me to start write my projuct for my law school
    My 2nd language is English and I'm study in USA my next project I have to write my final book for PHD in International Law, I do have a lot info about but my Language not Help ! What I'm looking for some body with experniss to help me to start write my book
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 09:41 AM

Talk to a professor in the English Department. There is probably a student or even an instructor who would love to get involved in a project like yours.

Let me (us) know what happens.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 24, 2011, 09:50 AM

What you are asking for is an editor. Someone, who can review your work and make sure its grammatically correct and readable. But you should not be looking to hire someone to write for you.

I think WG's suggestion is a good one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find & hire code writers to create product I have in mind? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very specific product in mind. How do I go about finding the software/ code writers who can be either hired or otherwise incentivized, to help me make it? Thank You.

Do most song writers start with music first or lyrics first? [ 1 Answers ]

Do most song writers start with music first or lyrics first? I have a nice 186 page document of lyrics I've written over the past 15 years... I also have about 10-12 songs I've put together. Clearly none of my lyrics match the songs, so I have lyrics without music, and songs without...

View more questions Search