Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kate718 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 07:06 PM
    Where should I go to college?
    I am in my second year of college and I am very unhappy at my school. I don't have many friends here and I have had a lot of stuff happen to me here. First off I was dating a guy from my college and we broke up and he will not speak to me and told many people lies about me. My roommate who was my best friend moved out and will not speak to me. I am know on my three roommate. I don't know if I want to go to school here any more. I am looking at a bigger school in a different city. It is closeing to were my boyfriend lives and I would move in with him. The school to more known and I have more options if I go to this school. I just don't know what to do.
    love_1235 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2011, 07:11 PM
    It is a tuff decsiosn,
    You could go to a different school but what if similar things happen?
    Did you and your ex boyfriend have a bad break up?
    Maybe you should try talking to your roommate.

This is difficult to go through, but remember you are there to learn and get a career!
    The best to you, keep your head held high, and be better then them.

Jan 31, 2011, 07:17 PM
    Comment on love_1235's post
    Yea my ex and I did he says I was cheating on him and I did not. My roommate will not talk to me I have tried but it does not happen. I know that if I go to other school this stuff could still happen but at least I will have my boyfriend

Jan 31, 2011, 07:30 PM
    Well sounds like this ex boyfriend need some attention or is inmature,
    When he seys "you cheated on me: ask him where his proof is,if you were faithful you have nothing to worry about, remember new friends will come and go.

Jan 31, 2011, 07:38 PM
    He is never Inmature. I know friends come and go.

Jan 31, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Well my best awnser to you is to hang in there,
    Right now school is more important then anything.
    Do what you feel is best in the long run,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 08:49 PM

First if you stop using the comment feature and actually answer your own post there will be more room to actually give a full answer,

Comment is more for a mere agree with something.

Next what are you studying, what other schools are good with that major. The choice of what school you go to, should be based on available classes on what you want to study.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a college age student of a diabled parent receive help for college? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a fully disabled parent and wonder if my healthy 19 year old is eligible for financial assitance for college?

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search