Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hell911 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Humber vs Seneca College?
    I have applied for 2 year diploma course in Humber and Seneca college..

These are the courses I applied for..

Seneca: 1st. Electronics Engineering Technician - Computers
    2nd. Computer Networking and Technical Support
    Humber: Computer and Network Support Technician

Now please tell me, which college is better at Computer/Technology related courses, also, which college can get me in fast job after graduation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2012, 08:47 PM
    So much about getting a job will still be you, and the impression you make on a interview.
    Humber seems to brag more about finding jobs, but that is in all areas.
    hell911 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 01:45 AM
    Meaning I shouldn't be worrying about the Education in both schools and should look for the "closest" to my house and other factors?

What are the other things to look out for, thanks!
    bnaymark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Seneca is very well known for its Computer Studies and Electrical Technology programs. There is co-op in all the programs you have been offered. I suggest you visit the facility of Eng. Tech at Newnham Campus, 404 and Finch, to see our labs, or the Seneca @ York Campus where we offer the Computer Studies programs. Our tour site is www.yourfuture.senecacollege.ca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is humber better than seneca [ 1 Answers ]

The course name in Seneca newnham is BACHELOR OF COMMERCE - INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE The course name in Humber Lakeshore is BACHELOR OF COMMERCE - ACCOUNTING

Seneca/Humber college [ 2 Answers ]

Do you know if I pursue a Diploma (Computer Programmer Diploma) 2 year course from Seneca/Humber, then with in what time (approx) do I get hired after 2 years?

Seneca College Vs Humber College(Computer Engg) [ 12 Answers ]

Hey All Guys I Need your Help in Choosing from Seneca College or Humber College . Please Evaluate your on Following Basis 1) Reputation(Most Important for me) 2) Fees(Not much Imp.) 3) Residence Availability 4) Quality of education System Answer ASAP

Humber college or Seneca college (Canada) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm about to apply for an accounting advanced diploma in Toronto, Canada but I'm so confused about which college I should choose between Humber and Seneca. I'll give you a website in case you can help me point out each one's weaknesses and good points. Here is Humber : Accounting -...

View more questions Search