Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomkat_62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 11:35 AM
    Problems with john deere 175 kawasaki fc420v engine backfiring through carb
    I've just rebuilt the carb, its getting fuel, have checked the guaged the flywheel coil and spark plug, and have plenty of spark. The problem seems to be the engine is back firing through the carb. Is there something I could check to get this beast mowing again?

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere JX75 starting problems after cleaning carb [ 1 Answers ]

I had the engine revving up and down at idle and the throttle linkage cable was moving back and forth by itself (nothing disconnected) so I decided to take the carburetor off and give it a cleaning. Using carb cleaner spray with a straw, I sprayed in every port visible and air-dried it. I removed...

17.5 kohler backfiring through carb JOHN DEERE LT110 LAWNTRACTOR [ 2 Answers ]

THIS BAFFLES ME I have 17.5 kohler command motor on a john deere tractor very low hours ran fine shut it off tried to start it and started backfiring threw carb OK so I thought maybe it was a bad plug kept doing it so this is what I have done I checked compression reads a 100 lbs checked valves...

John Deere w/Kawasaki engine [ 9 Answers ]

Working on a 17.5 HP kawasaki engine on a JD lawn tractor. It starts OK and runs OK, tends to bog down in thick grass more than it should. If I shut it down it will not restart until it has rested/cooled for 3-4 hours. It turns over fine and I get raw fuel vapor coming out of the exhaust, suspect a...

Can I put an fc420v kawasaki engine on a john deere 165 mower? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a deere 165 hydrostatic drive with fb640v 12.5 hp engine that threw rod through block, I have a fc420v 14 hp I want to put on it but the exhaust comes out bottom instead of side is there a muffler that fits this application?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.