Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spraiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 11:43 AM
    John deere 345 20 hp kawasaki
    Engine has no spark have checked seat switch and brake switch don't know where the pto safety switch is located I have replaced the tdc switch and the circuit board is 1 year old where do I go from here
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Most likely the Time delay module.
    John Deere Part # AM 128906.
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere 345 starting problem [ 1 Answers ]

Cold starts a problem. Have spark. Seems that it floods when you use the choke. After turning the engine over with the choke on I pull the thottle down to idle and it will run, barely. After 6-7 times repeating this it will finally start and runs fine. Any ideas?

John deere 345 won't start... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a john deere 345 that won't start... it is getting good spark to the plugs... sprayed a little fuel into the cylinder and nothing... ran great a week ago... mowed w/ it... parked it and went out to start it to mow again a week later and nothing.

John deere gx 345 riding mower s.n. Location [ 1 Answers ]

2 part question 1. location of kawasaki 20hp. Engine serial # 2. location of GX345 riding mower serial #

John deere 345 series mower [ 1 Answers ]

My john deere 345 series mower is backfiring and won't start. I recently had the heads off replacing the gaskets and when I got it back together it won't crank. I think the valve timing isn't right. Does anyone know how to time the valves on this mower?

John Deere 345 smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I have John Deere Lawn tracter with a 20 hp Kawasaki water cooled engine. I have about 250 hrs on it. When I cut grass for about 30 minute it begain to smoke like a "freight Train". I took it to the dealership and they the rings were sticking when it get hot. They suggested putting a short-block...

View more questions Search