Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blondie14524 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Will a 1999 Sears automatic transmission fit into a 1999 Murray riding lawn mower?

Check out some similar questions!

Murray 12hp Riding Mower Transmission Won't Engage [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Murray / Tecumseh 12hp ovxl120-202046d that suddenly is no longer engaging in any gear. Also, the brake no longer appears to be working. I can put the mower in gear, engage the parking brake and the mower will roll as if nothing is engaged. The mower will start properly, I can engage...

Murray Riding Mower Transmission [ 3 Answers ]

How do I tell when the mower will not go in gear if it's the Transmission or another problem, when it quit working I found the belt was off, I put the belt back on it still doesn't work. Murray 10.5hp 30in cut model # 309008x92A.

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

1999 Husky riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

My 1999 Husky riding mower will not turn over unless you jump the starter or the solenoid. I just replaced all the wiring from the battery to the engine, new ignition switch and solenoid, and it still will not turn over. What else would I nees to check or test.

Automatic Transmission Doesn't Lock Into Place On 1999 Toyota Corolla [ 1 Answers ]

When I pull back the automatic transmission lever from park to reverse or drive, for example, it doesn't lock into place, so there's sometimes some confusion whether the car is in reverse or in drive. Sometimes it's in between. Is this a symptom of transmission problems? Should I be concerned? Any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.