Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patjohnston Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Briggs and Stratton lawnmower emgine
    I have a mountfield lawnmower with a briggs and stratton engine. When I prime it 2 or 3 times it starts and runs perfectly for about 30 seconds then cuts out. I've cleaned the filter and spark plug, it seems like it maybe a blockage somewhere, any ideas anyone.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I adjust valves on a 15.5 briggs and stratton lawnmower [ 5 Answers ]

Hi we need help with trying to set the vavles in our riding lawnmower. We have a 15.5 briggs and stratton thank you

I can't start my briggs and stratton lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried cleaning and drying the spark plug, I beat the air filter gently to clean it and it still won't start. I don't have many tools so I can't take it apart and I have useless guy friends lol. Please help because I can't figure it out..

Briggs & Stratton/ Weedeater lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Weedeater lawnmower model 425133 with a Briggs & Stratton sprint 3.75hp motor, model 98902, type 0131 01. The pull cord on the 'easy start' starter is not retracting, so the mower won't start, or if it does retract and start it has an awful squeal. I see no way to get just to the reel to...

Briggs and stratton model 300 lawnmower motor [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a new lawnmower, and it starts fine, but it sounds as if its at an idol speed. It didn't come with a idol adjustment cable, so I'm just wondering if it's the way its supposed to be? It sounds like it's barely running, and it only cuts grass at a very slow walk. Any help would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.