Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victory92c Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 02:58 PM
    How do I put a blade control housing back together on a john deere xj-75?
    The blade control handle would not engage, took off in a hurry on my john deere xj-75. When I split the blade control box, parts started come out and I need help putting back together. Thanks
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2010, 06:35 PM

Go to the nearest john deere dealer and let them do it or buy the whole thing.
    Unless you have done a bunch of these or have a step by step instruction ,they are pretty tough..
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blade Belt Fix on John Deere LX178 Lawn Tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a John Deere riding lawn tractor model LX178. I was riding it down the gravel driveway when I hit a rock and the blade belt came out of the housing. I do not have a diagram on how to wind it back in place. Would anyone be able to give me instructions on how to fix it as I need to cut the...

John Deere 316 cranks but shuts off when put in gear [ 1 Answers ]

When I start my John Deere 316 it cranks fine, but when I put it in gear it shuts off. Does the same thing when I try to engage blades. Thanks!

John deere 210 blade belt routing [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone get me a diagram for the blade belt routing

John Deere 160 blade clutch [ 5 Answers ]

My John Deere 160 mower blades do not engage when I flip the switch. There is power to the blade clutch so the switch is good. Can the clutch be rebuilt? Also does anyone have parts diagram they can scan?

View more questions Search