Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaGloria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Carb diagram for Vanguard OHV
    I need a wiring and parts schemics for the carburator of a Van Guard HOV 16 hp (model number 303777). Motor is starving for fuel. Engine will occasionally sputter when trying to start, but will not start. Can't find the carburator solenoid.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 06:52 PM

Hi, Parts breakdown at:
    http://www.briggsandstratton.com/mai...=MS9727_LO.pdf
    Peace,
    Clarke
    trueseaker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 07:18 PM

Thanks Crigby, very useful link!

If that isn't the exact manual you need you can delete everything after the last / and get to a page where you can find the exact manual and parts breakdown lists/pictures you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 hp vanguard [ 1 Answers ]

I have a B/S model 303777 it will only run on full choke line from tank is clear and fuel pump is working. Could it be the fuel solenoid on bottom of carb and is there a way to check it thank you

16 hp b & s vanguard eng [ 1 Answers ]

I have billy goat leaf vac with a 16 hp briggs vanguard ohc motor.. there is no oil pressure switch and by passed all safety features. Motor ran for about 10 sec. then crapped out now I get no spark, I cleaned and reset the magnetos and fly wheel and rewired the harness any help would be apreaciated

B & S 16hp Vanguard [ 1 Answers ]

Need specs, mainly oil capacity.

Diaghram of Carb on Vanguard 21HP [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a "free" diagram online? I need to do a Carb Cleaning due to the "black-smoke" during heavy engine loading. I have read quite a bit here and I feel a good cleaning might solve my problem, but I do not have any "pictures" to guide me. I have torn down a few carbs, but this will be the first...

View more questions Search