Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark Beall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Ignition wiring diagram; Tractor
    I have a Alice Chalmers Gas Model 170 tractor that the ignition switch went bad. It has 6 poles and I do not have a clue where the wire go to make it work. PLEASE HELP ! The battery is fully charged... there is a separate starter button and ignition light on the dash... and clutch has to be fully depressed before it closes the ignition circuit to allow it to start. I will need a wiring diagram and all the maintenance manuals I have do not show it.

Thanks,

Mark Beall

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram for nissan primera si 97 [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can find a car stereo wiring diagram for the above model of car? Help Please :(

Wiring diagram nissan pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the power,battery always on and the ground wire colors on a stereo in a 1991 nissan pathfinder v-6 4 wheel drive thank you

Bathroom wiring diagram [ 8 Answers ]

I am wiring a new basement bathroom. I have created a diagram showing how I plan to wire it. Just curious if anyone sees any problems with the way I'm doing this? Thanks and hope the attachment shows up correctly!

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can find a wiring diagram for a 95 honda civic... I need to find the continuity between some wires and I need to figure out where the other ends of them are... so if there are any web sites that have them... please let me know asap

Nissan terrano wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone seen or know where I might be able to purchase one as I have a hi/low beam problem Rgds Haz:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.