Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ATMAN246 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Craftsman mower deck belt routing
    I have an older lawntractor.Not sure how to define the numbers... 502-608272 9124. I'm looking for a diagram for the mower deck belt routing.Every which way I look at it,it's going to smoke the belt.Thanks in advance.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 19, 2009, 04:58 PM

Use your model number here to download a complete owners manual which includes belt pathways. Owner's Manual | Find Product User Manuals - Managemyhome.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower deck belt routing John Deere 420 - 50inch deck [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I am looking for help on the routing for deck belt for John Deere 420 with 50 inch deck. Any help would be appreciated. [email protected] Thank you ! Steve

Mower deck belt routing [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has, I believe< a 1988 John Deere tractor, model number M00175X016700. He needs to know how to route and install a new mower deck belt. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Jim

Routing of Belt on Craftsman Riding Mower 200 Model 48 Cut [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 200Model, 20 HP, 48 inch cut that needs to have a new belt put on it and I need to know how to route the new belts. Thank You for your help917 242

Belt routing on mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troybuilt 46 inch, 22 h.p. mulcher GT, petal drive with cruise control. The long belt on the mower deck continues to break. I need a diagram of belt routing and also location of spring on tension pulley. This belt is 98", but I have been using a 96" A belt because it is wider and thought...

View more questions Search