Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plato1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Generac generator starting problems
    My generator turns over constantly but won't start. What could be the problem?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 07:24 AM

What brand engine, model too. Did you start with fresh fuel or has it been sitting for a year?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Generator problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a KENOWA 8000 PORTABLE GAS GENERATOR I used it last year with no ploblems, this year I got it out & ready for this year and it does not put out any A/C current? The engine runs & sounds great. I have checked everything that I could I changed the capacitor & the VOLTAGE SELECT SWITCH I have...

Starting problems [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1983 Toyota Camry, the problem is when the temp gets more than 60 outside it will not start, it just turns over and over like there is no gas, only there is. I've checked the fuel pump and replaced the fuel filter. Early in the morning or after 9p.m. it starts and runs perfectly. Anyone...

Starting problems sometimes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 honda civic. Sometimes it just turns over and doesn't start up. It is happening more and more. I can let it sit for 20 minutes and then it will start. Sometimes it happens first thing in the morning. Yesterday it quit on me while I was driving. The gas gage was low but not empty. My...

Starting problems [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the fuel pump and firing not working when I turn over the car

View more questions Search