Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeondoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Identifying a new wave song and title back in the 80's or early 90's.
    Hey hey... I am looking to id a new wave song, will I think it's a new wave song... as I can remember its called Radio or the artist is called Radio, I can't recalled.. its awhile back while I was younger.. it goes something like this... do you really want to know my name oh oh oh, do you want to go with me oh oh oh... well something like that, it is sung by a girl.. and I'm not talking about BOY Georges song either.. please HELP... uuuuggggh!
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Mar 24, 2009, 12:33 AM

Try running the lyrics through Find a song and see what you get.
    bugmenot Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 3, 2009, 11:47 PM
    Trans-X "Message on the Radio" YouTube - Trans X Message On The Radio 1984

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

80's early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 2 Answers ]

A real shot in the dark with this one ( I think lol)... Its not a dream of mine either, but from what I can't remember of the film(maybe five or six when I seen the movie) was a man in like maybe his late 20's to mid 30's either driving in a snow storm or rain storm and crashing the vehicle. When...

Looking for song title - 80's-90's techo/new wave lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I recently heard a song on the radio. I remember the song, but can't figure out the title or who sang it. Sounds a lot like Erasure, depeche Mode - but already checked these. Some of the lyrics are:... Are we an item or are we a pair... smile for awhile and let... The song starts with a...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

View more questions Search