Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flmskr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Maytag model number LDG7304aae belt drive
    Need diagram on how belt runs through tensioner?
    Can anyone help
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Flat side of belt goes against the drum and the idler pulley. Toothed side of belt goes against the motor pinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Heat from Maytag Dryer LDG7304AAE [ 12 Answers ]

We've had this Maytag LDG7304AAE with us for over 10 years working without any issues but just this week, the dryer stopped working. We are able to start it, set the timer, etc. and it rotates as usual but there is no heat. We've not touch the thing since it was installed, any ideas as to what is...

Model Number [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older Sears/Craftsman Snow Blower Moder #536.918301. Have tried to contact Sears about the year of manufacture of this machine, but to no avail. Can anyone tell me what year machine this is by the use of the model number?

Drive belt replacement for Troy Bilt Riding mower model #13AN779G766 [ 4 Answers ]

Does any one know how to properly replace a drive belt on a Troy Bilt Pony model # 13AN779G766 The trouble I am having is getting the belt on the pulley that is attached to the rear diff. anyone's help would be good. Thank you

Drive belt drive diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a diagram of the belt drive for mtd 18hp. 42" riding mower for free.

View more questions Search