Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guardian77 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Snapper rider
    We have a snapper rider 5 speed disc 12 hp b&s got the engine running good. Now I can't get it to move. Clutch works, 5 speed shifter, deck drops, blades ingauge. Any ideas? Cause I got 5 other mowers and 2 weedeaters I need to get running.
    Medman1033 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Check to see if there are any chain or belt driven links to the transaxle that may be off, otherwise it may be in the transaxle itself. Hope this helps.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Raise the rear end and see if when you turn one wheel by hand the other turns also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snapper rear engine rider moves slow [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 1989 snapper rear engine rider with an 8 hp briggs. The engine is I feel plenty strong and doesn't smoke or use oil (it's been in the garage unused for about 7-8 years up till a month ago) but gradually over the years it's lost it's speed. I thought it might have an internal clutch going...

Snapper 28" Rider Hub Removal [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 28" Snapper rider I am trying to repair the differential assembly. I have it apart, but can not remove the wheel hub on the shaft allowing removal of the gears. I need to replace the small chain sprocket, but can not remove the hub. Local dealers have been unable to help. It looks like...

Snapper Rider Mower [ 1 Answers ]

My mower will not start. I changed the spark plug, but stll will not start.

Snapper 8 horse rider [ 1 Answers ]

I have a briggs 8 horse snapper riding mower that started once after setting for approx. 2 months.I try to start it now and the starter turns over but it does not start.It has a magnetron engine and I have put in a new plug and fresh gas even put gas in the cab and in the spark hold and it just...

View more questions Search