Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhtran23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Box, Bag, and a Pulley
    A box of mass 1kg and a bag of mass 2kg are suspended from a rope passing over a pulley of moment of inertia 0.02kg*m^2 and radius 10cm. The rope does not slip with respect to the pulley. The bag is released from rest at a height of 2cm above the floor. Find the speed of the bag whe it hits the floor.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 06:07 AM
    We'll be glad to help you with this, but only if you first attempt to solve it on your own. What methods have you tried? Where did you get stuck? Show some effort, and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs and stratton pulley [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an '85 Murray Mower and it needs a new stacked pulley, part number 90329z. They are discontinued and I need one. Any idea for sources? Thanks Steve

Pulley 14.5 hp murray [ 1 Answers ]

I need to remove a belt pulley on my riding mower. I got the big nut off, but I don't know if the pulley is threaded on the shaft or pressed or just goes on the shaft. I've tapped it with a hammer, but I can't get it to budge. Thanks for any help.

Crankshaft pulley removal [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I've decided to do a major service by myself and in my research, I found that the crankshaft pulley is a very difficult thing to remove. This is for a 95 civic DX SOHC. Napa autoparts does not have a tool for the job. I have seen some online, but am wondering what others recommend. Some...

'88 GMC AC pulley removal [ 6 Answers ]

My buddy has a 88 GMC pick-up truck and his AC pulley seized up. Any help on pulling this out?

View more questions Search