Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirk450 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 08:13 PM
    how to replace murray drive belt
    I have a Murray self propelled lawn mower and I need instructions on how to replace the drive belt. It is model number 20615x92A. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Until someone comes along who can directly answer your question, you might want to look down at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours and click on them to see what information might be available.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Remove spark plug, remove blade, place new belt over blade onto pulley. Route through opening, remove trans cover on trans, place belt around that pulley.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Murray Automatic Drive 17 HP 42" Belt Diagram [ 8 Answers ]

I need help bad! I have a 2002 Murray Riding Lawnmower 17 HP 42". I broke a belt and do not know how to put the new one back on. I need a belt diagram for the two belts at the top of the mower, not the deck with the one long belt. The model # 425303x92 I tried to put it back on and no luck. Any...

How do I replace Murray deck belt? [ 2 Answers ]

I need a diagram of how the deck belt goes on. It is a Murray 40" deck. (12.5 hp)

1997 Murray riding mower drive belt [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1997 17hp Murray riding mower with 42" cut. My drive belt has broken and I cannot read the part number. I was never given a manuel for this mower so I have no idea what to get. The model number is 42536x92A. If someone out there can help me I would certainly appreciate it a lot.

Murray Lawn Mower and changing drive belt [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to "easily" change/replace the drive belt on a Murray Lawn Tractor? Model # 425003X8 Thankx!

Murray 14 hp 42" cut Blade Drive Belt Loose [ 3 Answers ]

What are ways of tightening the blade drive belt on a Murray Model 42813A Riding lawn mower with a 42" wide cut? Just installed new one & blades will turn while mower is stationary, but will stop while trying to run over any grass?

View more questions Search