Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roger wall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Troy built pony mower won't start
    Troy built pony riding moerw stalled when the bade bearing frioze up, changed bearinf housind ,blade and belt ,will not even click the starter--where is the blade safety swith located so I can check it ?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Blade safety switches are usually connected to the handle linkage that you move to engage the blade. Look inside the engine compartment area on the far side of the main pivot point.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 07:19 PM
    If you are not even getting a click, it could have shot your fuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy built pony tractor smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I have a troy built pony tractor about 2.5 years old, been used very little,yesterday while mowing it started blowing a tremendous amount of smoke from the exhaust while the blades were engaged I disengaged the blades and the smoke stopped, but if you engage the blades it smokes badly and the...

Troy Built Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the bolt to change the oil found?

Troy bilt pony mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to install a new deck belt, to engage the blades, I don't know which pulleys it goes around or how to loosen and tighten them. I need a diagram! Help! Please :(

Troy built riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a free online Schematic for a troy built riding lawn mower?

Troy Bilt Pony Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Troy Bilt Pony riding lawn mower two years ago this summer. I started it for the first time yesterday and after mowing for about 5 minutes, white smoke started coming out of the exhaust. I stopped the mower and restarted it after a minute or so. I drove about 10 feet and the smoke...

View more questions Search