Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mytonny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 03:39 PM
    How can I fix my snowblower
    I put the wrong mix on the snowblower I have a 2 cycle craftsman gas. I put more oil then gas tried dumping someof the gas out so I can put more in. at first the engine was turning now it won't even start. How can I fix this problem
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Take out the spark plug and clean off the excessive oil.
    While the plug is still out, crank the engine over briefly to expel any fuel mix that is still inside the engine.
    If you still cannot start the engine, try heating the plug slightly before reinstalling it, then attempt starting immediately.
    I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower won't start [ 4 Answers ]

I used my Ariens snowblower twice today as we had steady snowfall. When I went to use it this evening, I topped up the gas, connected a power source, opened the choke and hit the power button. For more than 20 minutes the motor would not catch. Having thought I flooded it, I shovelled the snow...

Snowblower [ 3 Answers ]

826 toro snowblower drive was working now stopped??

Old snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Toro 826 used snowblower that was given to me. I cannot start it. I bought a new spark plug, filled the gas tank, even put a little bit of gas where the spark plug goes. I still can not start it. Can someone please help me?

Tiller/snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know where I could find sears/craftsman impliments for a 1977 sears 16/6

View more questions Search