Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jekebabri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 02:11 PM
    No gas to carb
    I got an old mtd riding mower ran about a year ago. Drained all the gas put new and I don't get any to the carb. I blew the line out in to the tank but no gas then I blew from the gas cap got a lot of gas, but when I let off the air the gas stops. What can I try?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Replace the fuel lines, and filters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low carb diet [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I've been preparing to go on a low carb diet;but most of the recipes I find that need a flour are calling for all kinds of nut flours eg;almond etc. I'm ALLERGIC to NUTS! Is there any alternative?Got to get off the refined white flour. Thanks Robin

Primer bulb will not blow gas in the carb [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a Murry 4.5 bs mower and as soon as I put gas in, it started running out of the carb and primer bulb. I cleaned it really good with carb cleaner and replaced the float, pin and seat as well as the air filter gasket. It still will not put gas in the carb. When I was putting the...

Snowblower carb [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toro snowblower I don't know what year it is sometime in the 90s and it won't start due to gummy gas so I need to take the carb off and clean it I never done this before and I was wondering how to take it off and where its located I appreciate it ? ...

Lots O Gas out the Carb (BriggsStratton14OHV) [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Simplicity Regent 5 speed with a BS 14 OHV. I had not used it in several weeks... I put gas in and drove it around the house, then parked it. That night I could smell gas in my house. In the morning, it cranked but would not turn over. I found that all the gas was gone! After adding...

Nikki carb adjustments [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to adjust a Nikki carb on a kohler command ohv engine? I can't find any screws for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The engine will only run at full choke. I have ajusted the govenor.

View more questions Search