Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    head427 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Troy-Bilt PTO
    My pto will not engage how do I check if relay or switch is bad? I checked at the plug for the clutch and I am not getting power. Troy-Bilt lawn tractor.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:00 AM
    See first posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Bilt electric pto [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, first time I have posted hope I do it right. I have a 22 hp Troy Bilt garden tractor with an electric pto. My problem is the pto keeps shutting down, sometime I can go for a while other times it will kick out repeatedly. I have tried wiggling the switch and that doesn't seem to matter, also...

Troy-Bilt PTO [ 1 Answers ]

My pto will not engage how do I check if relay or switch is bad? I checked at the plug for the clutch and I am not getting power.

Troy bilt Transmatic [ 1 Answers ]

My 1 year old today, Troy bilt Lawn Tractor, model 77T, will stop going. The engine nor the blades are bogging down. After several minutes of use, the tractor will not drive forward. Switch to reverse fine, then back to the 2-3 lower gears and nothing, back to reverse fine, then forward to 4...

Troy-bilt mower and electric PTO clutch [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing the lower drive belt on my 23hp Troy-bilt pedal drive garden tractor. The last step in removing the belt is to remove the hex bolt from the center of the electric PTO clutch. When I try to loosen the hex bolt part of the electric clutch and the engine pulley turns at the same time....

View more questions Search