Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NINABERLIN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a
    Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a john deere lx255 mowingriding mower
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Yes I can. I'm trying to scan and upload. Don't know if I can do it but I'll give it a try

Well, New computer and scanner not compatible.. Will get back to you
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Here we go. You have the 2 larger outside pulleys for your spindles. The belt will go around them on the back side of the pulleys. Now standing in front side of deck, to the left you will see a smaller pulley. The belt will go back around the back side to where the inside of or notched side of belt will go around the back toward the jacksheave on the engine. Next, on the right side look back at the deck it will come back around the larger pulley to back side of that sides smaller pulley then back up front to the jacksheave on the engine. Can you make any sense of this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Belt diagram murray 17 hp 42 inch belt [ 4 Answers ]

I boke the primary belt on my murray 17 hp 42 inch mower and I can't seem to remember how it went on,please help.:o

American Yard Product deck belt diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have an American Yard Products riding mower, model 4180-54, that I need the mower deck belt diagram in order to replace a broken belt.

How to replace a deck belt on Yard machine 42" riding lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on Yard Machine 14.5hp. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram and helpful hints

Drive belt drive diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a diagram of the belt drive for mtd 18hp. 42" riding mower for free.

View more questions Search