Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynesworld Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Mystery Mower
    I bought a rear-engine riding mower awhile back from a friend of mine that was gave to him by a distant relative.
    It looks just like a Snapper rear-engine rider; only it's about 6-or-8 inches longer and built more 'heavy-duty'...
    It's older; any, and all decals have worn off, but the thing runs and cuts great!
    Here's the kicker... the thing has a hydraulic transmission!
    It has the basic 13-horse Briggs motor on it, but will give one of the new zero-radius mowers a run for the money as far as speed is concerned.
    I would like to keep it, but if I need parts, I need to know what I've got.
    By the way I have a Snapper rider that I've had for years and rebuilt the drive-train on and this thing is nothing like a Snapper gear-box, but everything else on it is built "similar" to Snappers, only "heavy-duty", if that makes any sense...
    Any ideas?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Could It Be A :
    Toro, Or Yazoo??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Mystery movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This will probably be difficult to understand but I will do my best to explain good. There was a movie I used to watch when I was little. Its animated and I think it takes place on a mountain or in the winter cause there is snow... so there's a race going on, and the only character I remember is a...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

Lights out, quite a mystery. What could it be? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I have a rather mysterious problem. I live in a condo building. For a while I had noticed my bedroom & bathroom lights occasionally flicker a little bit, but I didn't think much of it. Yesterday morning my lights went completely out in the bedroom and bathroom, as well as the refrigerator...

View more questions Search