Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PETE07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Murray push mower won't start.
    My murray push mower won't stay on. What should I do ? I've changed the gas and replaced the oil. I have even replaced the spark plug.It turns on for about 3 seconds and turns right off.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Does it have a 'choke' setting?

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray riding mower won't start [ 8 Answers ]

My Murray 14 hp Briggs Stratton started up fine after several months of sitting up. I ran it for about 30 minutes starting up and stopping frequently. The last time I tried to start it the engine would not fire up. The starter works fine, I drained the gas tank and put new fuel in, took the plug...

Murray Riding Mower Does not Start [ 3 Answers ]

It started having a little problem starting lawn mower. It started fine when it is cold, but once it heats up I cannot restart. I had to wait until it cool down. First I thought solenoid switch is bad. I did replaced solenoid switch. It did not help. This year I was trying to start, but it...

Toro push lawn mower will not start [ 3 Answers ]

My Toro Lawn mower will not start. The starter cord will not pull. Please help! :mad:

Murray Riding Mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Murray 18hp Briggs & Stratton Riding Mower that won't start. The battery is good and the mower will crank without the (new) spark plug in, but seems weak. I thought maybe the battery needed a charge so I used a charger in the "start" mode and it still does the same thing. The relay...

View more questions Search