Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gd59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 06:28 AM
    John Deer L120
    I have a John Deer L120 Lawn Tractor and something is blowing the 20amp fuse which in turn shuts down the all power. Looking for ideas?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 06:39 AM
    You need to inspect all the wiring. You have a short somewhere. Perhaps a mouse has chewed a wire or one has gotten pinched somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deer L120 front axle [ 8 Answers ]

We purchased a john deere l120 from home depot in February of 2004... it hasn't been THAT bad of a mower but it has had its problems. Every year I take the time to mow 3.4 acres and I do take pride in my yard and in my mower So the first cut of the season I was mowing and I was just about to...

John Deer L110 [ 4 Answers ]

I took my mower apart to sharpen my blades, now I am having trouble putting it back together. Can you show me the blue print of the John Deer L110 so I can see what I did wrong

John Deer won't stay running [ 1 Answers ]

We have a three year old John Deer rider and won't stay running. It will start with the choke on but dies when you try to move it run. :confused: We have let it warm up and still get the same thing. It's like it's not getting gas. And yes there is gas in the tank.Any thoughts?

Replace John Deere L120 Engine? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having serious smoke problems coming out of the exhaust on my JD L120 riding mower. Constant white smoke that gets worse under load with much knocking and pinging, black smoke at severe loads. I'm considering working on the engine myself as a learning project as I have all the manuals which...

John deer E 35 gas power edger [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deer E 35 gas power edger .Tried to start it this morning and the pull rope broke. Put a new rope on it and now it will now rewind when I pull to start it. Thanks Mike

View more questions Search