Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vette1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Husqvarna 155 rider - 15.5 hp kohler engine removal
    Hi folks. I have a 15.5 vertical shaft Kohler Command engine (CV15S) that I am attempting to remove from the tractor frame. Think it threw a rod! All bolts and connectors on engine are removed except the vertical shaft. I am requesting help on procedure to remove shaft from tractor that includes the pulley assembly. I thought it was simply a close fit with key that would pull shaft out but that appears to have an attachment or nut/screw at end of shaft as retainer. Guidance would be appreciated with specific attachment size as applicable. Thanks in advance for any help. vette1
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 05:58 PM

I didn't look through the whole manual but this should help over all.

http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Husq...s/I0301023.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 42" rider 15hp Kohler runs, dies when clutch released or cutter deck lowere [ 2 Answers ]

Craftsman 42" rider 15hp Kohler runs, dies when clutch released or cutter deck lowered. Seems like a safety switch problem, no idea how to troubleshoot Any insight greatly appreciated In advance, many thanks for any replies craiga

15.5hp Kohler in a Craftsman rider-won't start [ 38 Answers ]

The mower cranks, and cranks... will not start. I tested the sparkplug, had no spark, so I replaced it with a gold/plat plug (upgrade from standard). I put in a new ground, in case the other is getting old--figured too many will not hurt-checked the fuse-looked a little dirty, but not blown....

15 hp Kohler in a John Deere rider won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere Model LX255 riding mower with a C series 15HP Kohler overhead valve engine. The engine cranks and cranks but won't start. Replaced both the Seat and parking brake safety switches, spark plug and fuel filter. I pulled and checked the plug no spark apparent. I replaced the...

Kohler engine [ 1 Answers ]

Its not getting fuel to fuel filter

Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower; engine speed [ 5 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower and it runs at about half speed and does good to move a blade of grass. I have read the owners manual trying to find carb adjustment instructions. All it says is after about 10 hours of run time, take it to a qualified Husqvarna technician...

View more questions Search