Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikehow12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Lawnmower repair
    How do I replace the belt on a craftsman 36 inch cut riding mower.This is the deck belt and the model # is 917.254670

Mike thank you
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 29, 2009, 07:17 PM

So you lost that pesky old manual, right? Well you can buy a new one for about $12 by clicking here with your model number Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com Changing that belt requires you to remove both the drive belt to the trans and the drive belt to the deck,it's the worse belt to replace so why not replace them all since they all have to come off. One ray of hope, some models you do not remove the belt to the trans
    freeflyin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Did you find anyone to help you? I have the Manual for my lawnmower that I might be able to help you with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawnmower repair [ 3 Answers ]

Hi How do I change a drive belt on a try built front wheel drive 21" lawn mower? <moved>

Trying to repair my credit is using a credit repair agency any good? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to repair my credit in the USA but don't know about using a US credit repair agency. Has anybody has any advice? Thank you C

Lawnmower repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a yardman mower that has three belts on the deck that are broken and I don't know how the go back on, I need a diagram showing me this.

Lawnmower repair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the drive belts on a mtd riding lawnmower with a tuechumce motor. Do I have remove, both motor and drive pulley?

View more questions Search