Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Styltha1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Removing gas from weedeater lawn mower
    How do I drain the gas and oil from my weekeater lawnmower? Where is the air filter? Thanks for the help.
    It is a weedeater 22" pushmower.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 05:25 AM
    What type of unit are you referring to? A rider, or a pushmower?
    echo srm 230 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 01:22 PM
    The air filter is that black thing above the primer bulb on top of the carburetor.

And how to drain the gas out take the gas tank off by two bolts one by the throttle control and one by the fuel cap.

And finally how to drain the oil out tip the mower on it's side find a little drain plug with a square cavity in the bottom of the engine and take that out and get a pan or container to let it drain in.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 28, 2009, 06:58 PM

Echo have you noticed that many of the posts you are answering are several years old?
    echo srm 230 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 08:23 PM
    I am the one answering the questions not asking them
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 31, 2009, 07:36 PM

Right but what I mean it that the question was asked by a person 2 years ago. I am fairly sure he isn't still looking for an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Weedeater lawn tractor [ 7 Answers ]

I have a weedeater lawn tractor age unknown but 5-8 years guessing with a 12.5 briggs engine, went to start it last week and clicking was all I got so tried to manually turn crankshaft and it was froze, this week I got to tinkering with it and was able to turn shaft and it fired up like always,...

Lawn and Garden - Push lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I put a new blad on my craftsman push mower but it is vibrating roughly. Do you have a diagram of how the blade should go on? Is it washer, blade, washer, bolt or blade, washer, washer, bolt, etc?

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

WeedEater Brand Lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a New 42" cut Lawn tractor about 9-10yrs ago and I am finally starting to have problems. Today, I had a tensioner pulley freeze up and then it seemed like the transaxle was starting to slip. First, where do I go to get parts on line and second, what can I do to check the transaxle? Any...

View more questions Search