Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdumblentz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Manual needed Craftsman Snowblower 536.886510
    I inherited an aging snowblower when I bought my house.

I am trying to determine whether it works, but can't determine parts needed.

Any ideas where to find the manuals? I have been to several sites, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any insight or assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Craftsman electric lawn mower manual needed [ 2 Answers ]

Where could a manual be downloaded for the Craftsman model 37051 electric 19" mower be downloaded? No luck at sears.com unless hidden. Thanks for any help at all. Here's link to the unit at sears.com: Craftsman 19 in. Deck Rear Bag Electric Mower, Corded, 12 amp - Model 37051 at Sears.com

Traction drive on a craftsman snowblower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman snowblower that needs the sprocket changed that provides traction to the wheels. In order to get at the sprocket I need to remove the friction wheel, (not to be confused with the rubber friction disk) In order to get the disc out I need to remove the rod assembly as it prevents...

Craftsman snowblower augers turn slow [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, anybody know why the augers in my 9 horse craftsmen blower won't turn so well. It is about 8 years old (workhorse) and I have had problems shearing pins although they are currently intact. It would blow the light snow 4" in the main drive but at the end where the plow dumps, it would...

View more questions Search