Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tndoug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Craftsman riding mower no electrical power
    Craftsman rider no lights, will not start.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 04:38 PM

Sounds like you have a blown fuse , this is usually found near the battery on a main red wire,
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman LT100 riding mower, can't get power to the starter [ 4 Answers ]

Good battery, new ignition switch and new starter solenoid. I have 12 volts on ignition switch side of solenoid, but when the key is turned to start position, it clicks and I never get power to the starter. When the key is turned to the first position to power the lights, they come on and I still...

I need a mower deck belt for a Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawn mower. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find a belt for my Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawnmower deck.

Craftsman 17 hp riding mower replaced the solenoid & still no power to engine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 17.5 horse riding mower, it was working and I parked it for about a week and now it won't start, the battery if fine.. I replaced the solenoid because there was no power going to the starter. Same preblem with the new one, if I jump the solenoid it will turn over.

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower Electrical Current [ 2 Answers ]

When I swiched the starter on, the riding mower wouldn't start. I didn't think that there were sparks to the plugs. I removed the end connections on each plug, took a screw driver so that there was a gap for the sparks to jump, and while my wife attempted to start the mower, I watched for sparks...

View more questions Search