Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    offthewallgoes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 09:37 AM
    5hp briggs and stratton
    I have a 5hp briggs and stratton model 130212 and I took all the hard ware off the gas tank to have it repainted, and I forgot where it all went. There is this little bridge looking thing with a place for a bolt in the middle but I'm not sure where it goes. If anyone can find a diagram or knows what I'm talking about I would be very thankful
    Dalton.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Hi,
    Attached please find pictures of the older style tank and the two carbs that fastened to it. Have no idea to what you refer. Got acces to a digital camera?
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

offthewallgoes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Thank you that just solved my frustration

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5hp briggs and stratton [ 2 Answers ]

I rebuilt the carb and checked to make sure that it was getting gas flow, I have checked and rechecked carb for dirt, etc.. Could there be carbon build up inside the mower keeping it from starting

16.5hp briggs & stratton [ 3 Answers ]

Motor starts and runs for 10-15 seconds and then dies. Noticed lot of gas around air filter. Had carb rebuilt and still same problem.?

18.5hp briggs and stratton trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have a troy built tractor, I recently purchased it non running "used" after removing and replacing the inline fuel filter I was able to get it to fire . Although it was running rough I believe that it was firing on one side only as It would not accelerate and would die out after about 30 seconds....

Briggs and stratton 12.5hp [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a 28v707 12.5 hp rider. It doesn't start but turns over almost excessively easily. I have a weak spark but no attempt to catch even with starter fluid. No seen problems with the flywheel or the key.

View more questions Search