I was trying to get my mower running for the first time this year. I had to replace the battery first. While connecting the positive lead on the battery I accidentally touched the negative lead with the wrench and caused a small fireworks show. I didn't think much about it until I tried to start the mower and I got no response from the engine. I assumed I had killed the battery so I replaced it again and then the mower started just fine. So as I pull out into the yard I pull the PTO switch and nothing happens. The blades will not engage. I did notice that when the PTO switch is pulled to ON position (even though blades are not active) if you stand up, the seat sensor will shut the engine off. I have checked the wires going to the clutch and the best I can tell the wires seem to be OK. Any help? Did the short circuit I caused on the battery possible mess something else up? Maybe a fuse?