Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tylerrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Confused about everything, this probably won't evn make sense.
    I'm so confused, I'm 16, jobless, girlfriendless, and questioning my friendship with some of my closest friends. I'm a frequent alcohol and drug abuser, have been for years. I just don't know what to do anymore I can't concentrate, I can't even think of the same thing for more than a minute. I used to be so confident and knew exactly what I wanted to do now I don't think I'm good at anything not even my passion wich is music and I've been playing for 2 years. I want to kill myself nothing ever goes my way nothing has made me truly happy for at least a year, and I have nobody to talk to.. I can't imagine saying any of this to my friends or parents, I don't ttrust people, it just causes more depression. I need something to put my life in some direction any direction... other than god if any of you tell me anything religious it will be ignored therefor wasting the few minutes of your life it would take for you to write about it. I have my religious views, you have yours, keep religion out of this please.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 1, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerrr
    im so confused, im 16, jobless, girlfriendless, and questioning my friendship with some of my closest friends. im a frequent alcohol and drug abuser, have been for years. i just dont know what to do anymore i can't concentrate, i can't even think of the same thing for more than a minute. i used to be so confident and knew exactly what i wanted to do now i don't think im good at anything not even my passion wich is music and ive been playing for 2 years. i want to kill myself nothing ever goes my way nothing has made me truly happy for at least a year, and i have nobody to talk to..i can't imagine saying any of this to my friends or parents, i dont ttrust people, it just causes more depression. i need something to put my life in some direction any direction...other than god if any of you tell me anything religious it will be ignored therefor wasting the few minutes of your life it would take for you to write about it. i have my religious views, you have yours, keep religion out of this please.
    Yeah... I know how you feel man. Really. Its hard to get going... but your 16. I mean that's to early to check out, You haven't even gotten room service yet. Listen if you can find that thing you are missing that's stopping you from working, that usually rips depression out. It's fuc*ing useless, it just eats you up. And gets worse, I have to go to bed. Get on here tomorrow, I know a few chicks that may do a house call... lol. Ps Sorry I work at six am and its 2:45 am
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Get off the drugs first-then I will discuss helping you further. You are drug affected and an alchoholic-your friends that you mistrust may be worried for you-you may be psychotic around them or perhaps you have hurt them financially and emotionally?

Like I said priority one for you is GET OFF THE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL_YOU NEED HELP.

Religion may not be your thing, but sometimes people have stated that for them "It was the only thing".

P.S. there are way more religions about that may help your condition-religion does not just mean CHRISTIANITY!
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 3, 2007, 11:11 PM
    I disagree, you need to really stay with your beliefs while getting better. I am an atheist and know how life can be lonely with out the belief in something greater than human beings... You can't open an A.A book without even getting religion pushed on you, so it's up to you on those issues. You have a pretty low self esteem, it's normal. Get back and we can chat about things... But it's you who hasn't logged in here. I hope you find the help you r looking for one way or the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker won't make ice [ 7 Answers ]

Im sure someone messed with this thing. But it's a kenmore side by side fridge about a 1 1/2 years old. Putting the arm in the down positions usually triggers that unit to fill the aisle with water and then proceeds to freeze to make ice. Well that's not happening and I can't find the manual at...

Does this make sense to anyone. [ 13 Answers ]

This confuses me, so maybe I should stop thinking about it... Maybe someone can understand it... How can someone tell you things such as "I still have very strong feelings for you", "I am miserable constantly becuase your gone now", "I know im making a mistake by leaving you" and "I still think...

It doesn't make sense [ 4 Answers ]

Our home was remodeled in 1968, at that tome there was a garage under the house, which we closed off and made into a basement. I have no idea how the drains were done. Now, after all these years our basements has water backing up from the drains ( Not the ones for sewage, thank God. What should be...

Horse sense [ 2 Answers ]

Pull Buddy An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse, named Buddy. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move. Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy...

My 91 civic dx won't start... I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

Well I just did a rebuild on my 91 civic dx and put the engine back in connected everything the same and everything seems to look right before I did the rebuild the engine did run now when I first turned over the key it started for maybe 5 secs then died and will not start I'm getting spark and...

View more questions Search