Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhaabecker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Connecting Satellite Receiver with DVD/Video recorder
    Does anyone have simple directions to connet a Dish Network DVR Receiver to a Sony DVD/Video player? I also have a Sony Wide Screen Projection TV.
    richcali Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Is it a high def TV? And what is the brand of DVR? Do you use a stereo for audio? Which sonyy dvd/ video player do you have? If you give me model numbers on what your trying to hook up I should be able to help you

Apr 19, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by richcali
    is it a high def TV? and what is the brand of DVR? do you use a stereo for audio? which sonyy dvd/ video player do you have? if you give me model numbers on what your trying to hook up I should be able to help you

Yes, it is High Def Tv. Sony KP-57WV600 TV, Sony DVD/VCR - SLVD370P and Dishnetwork Satillite VIP 622DVR. Everything is working except the video part. I can hear the sound but no video when playing the DVR or VCR. I would like to also copy my VCR's to DVD.
    richcali Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2007, 08:21 PM
    I sent you an email with instructions and my phone# call if you still need help

Apr 22, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I finally got the correct cables to work. Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVD recorder to Satellite AND cable box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new panasonic DVD recorder that I am trying to connect to both my Satellite box (for international channels) and my Charter Cable DVR. I have been trying to do this for over a week now and cannot get it to work properly with the Charter Cable DVR. I get the lower channels but not the HD...

Hook up of Satellite,Tv,DVD recorder [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba 51 projection TV hooked up to a Star Choice Satellite system. I want to hook up a vcr & dvd recorder. I have s-system cables, component cables(red blue green) and rca (yellow red white) cables to do the hook up but cannot figure it out.I did have a dvd/vhs recorder combo unit...

DVD recorder/Player, Satellite receiver [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I find many good answers; however, I have not as yet found the answer to solve my dilemma. I have an LG DVD recorder/player LRH-539 model: It has RCA in and out connections, and only out component connections: one s-video (I can't tell whether it is the output or input)...

Hooking up TV,DVD video recorder, stereo receiver, and dish [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic Tv, Dish, Sony stereo receiver and now trying to add a DVD video recorder... PLEASE HELP. Directions don't seem to be to confusing and I thought I followed them...

Dvd/satellite receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hook up my dvd player through my satellite receiver. The TV does not have any place to plug the red, white, and yellow cords to but the satellite receiver does. I have connected the dvd player to the satellite receiver I just can't get a picture.

View more questions Search