Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TomyBary Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Please HELP me find my childhood animes!
    Thanks everyone for helping me find animes like (Gall Force, They were Eleven and Space Transformer). If you can, please, also find these... Thank you very much!

NO.1) In this I remember the first scenes in this movie were that there was a huge strom, snowstorm, and there was castle in the mountains... there were people in the castle... I don't remember more of that scene but.. I do know that in this movie (I'm sure) there was feast in a special room, big room, like a robot king and a robot queen and a lot of there servants, but I don't remember why were they having a celebration... I know that some people (humans, maybe 5 or 6 humans) successfully managed to escape the prison in which they were held and had to hurry to get to there robot/it was one giant robot(/blue/whitecolor).. and they killed the bad guys/or robots in that castle... Image that I remember...when that break out of prison happened...back in the Lounge room , where the feast was, everyone was gone, except the king robot with his queen robot, I think, and it was a very sad music, and the king was I don't know or angry or was crying..but I think he committed suicide. Now this movie had a poorer quality, maybe early 80s..

NO.2) Probably the most scary anime sci-fi picture I have seen. Don't remember much. The crew on board of a space ship was killed, decapitated, massacred by this THING (I don't know how to call it). I know there were my gross, violent scenes during those killings... extremely brutal slaughter... One scene I remember, maybe I'm wrong but the guy in a wheel chair was slaughtered in a very dark/red corner...that monster was coming through the sewer opening...I't was very very gross... The whole crew was fighting this "Thing"... That's all...

NO.3) This anime had a world in which a lot of mountains and valleys and hills were involved. There were 2 girls which were flying on some sort of mountain, maybe rag, maybe some undescribed thing through the world and these girls were very dressed in some lite clothes. I know there were a lot of sunshine/clouds and sky images involved. But they were fighting some thing I can't remember and they had some sort of robot on their side. Very colorfoul anime because of heavy imagery that involved nature, mountains, skies.

**I wish I could be more helpful in these decriptions, but that's all I remember...

Dec 8, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Any luck so far..
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 07:57 AM
    "NO.2) Probably the most scary anime sci-fi picture I have seen. Don't remember much. The crew on board of a space ship was killed, decapitated, massacred by this THING (I don't know how to call it). I know there were my gross, violent scenes during those killings...extremely brutal slaughter... One scene I remember, maybe I'm wrong but the guy in a wheel chair was slaughtered in a very dark/red corner...that monster was coming through the sewer opening...I't was very very gross... The whole crew was fighting this "Thing"

Possibly,.

Roots Search

---

Dec 9, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    "NO.2) Probably the most scary anime sci-fi picture I have seen. Don't remember much. The crew on board of a space ship was killed, decapitated, massacred by this THING (I don't know how to call it). I know there were my gross, violent scenes during those killings...extremely brutal slaughter... One scene I remember, maybe I'm wrong but the guy in a wheel chair was slaughtered in a very dark/red corner...that monster was coming through the sewer opening...I't was very very gross... The whole crew was fighting this "Thing"

Possibly,...

Roots Search

---
    Straydog, unfortunately it is not THAT anime. It was much darker, there were a lot more corridors and it was much spookier. The scenes were not colorfoul at all. I remember that black and red colour were prevailing.

But... I found out, simply coincidentally, MAYBE the first anime (NO. 1 in my first post) that I'm looking for...

DVD Review: Protectors of Universe | CollectionDX
    PROTECTORS OF UNIVERSE

Possibly, but I'm not sure...

Dec 10, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Yes, straydog... the first anime in my search is PROTECTORS OF UNIVERSE!

This leaves NO. 2 and NO. 3.

Please, anyone... any ideas or hints what the other 2 animes might be..?

Dec 19, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Sorry for bringing this up,. but can anyone help me found these 2 anime that I am looking for...
    If you need more descriptions maybe you can help me remember them by posting images or trailers... no problem if they aren't the ones I'm looking for...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please, identify my childhood animes! Many thanks.. [ 0 Answers ]

First of all... many thanks to amazing Straydog for finding my lost childhood animes and the whole forum... But there are more animes that I remember from my childhood but I have forgotten the titles... Only images of certain scenes I do remember... 1.Anime)In this movie I remember, 1...

More help needed from animes experts! IDENTIFY my forgotten animes! [ 0 Answers ]

First of all...many thanks to amazing Straydog for finding my lost childhood animes and the whole forum... But there are more animes that I remember from my childhood but I have forgotten the titles...Only images of certain scenes I do remember... 1.anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy...

Anime freaks & experts needed! Please HELP me find my childhood animes! [ 2 Answers ]

First of all... I must excuse for my bad english, I hope you will understand what I'm saying Wink I would like to greet the WHOLE forum... so HELLO, AnimeNFO... And God bless though Whole forum for keeping this anime art alive for EVER... In short my name is Tommy, and I'm from Europe...

How to find a childhood friend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was trying to find a child hood friend! I had no luck with Facebook or myspace His name is John Macdonald or Mcdonald I don't know his spelling. . I knew him when we lived in Tewksbury , NJ and we went to the same grade school for a bit (Sawmill) His family owned a farm too--- I know...

View more questions Search