Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackiejeffreson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 03:34 AM
    Why does the subtitles appear on every channel on my new LCD Bush TV
    I have just installed my new Bush LCD TV & cannot get rid of subtitles on every channel, even when they are removed with the remote every time I turn over they come back. Have tried removing through settings & have set to off but still displayed. Has anyone got any ideas?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:21 AM

Look for "Closed Captions" and turn that off. Otherwise, post the make and model so we can look for the owner's manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

I need my TV on the av channel [ 2 Answers ]

o.k. so I have a TV and all it has is a d on it so I don't no what the brand is and need the TV to turn to the av channel but I broke the remote and I've bought other remotes but none of the codes work how do I fix this

Set up Dish 2 channel box to record on one channel? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I think that I understand this but I want to ask if my I have gotten is right. I am getting a dual channel Dish box. I currently have my single channel Dish box hooked up to a Sony DMR EZ27 DVD recorder. I have the Main (the shielded single cable) video output going from the Dish box...

What channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in America and I love worldcup soccer. I am the biggest portugal and Italy fan in America. I would like to watch my fav. Club teams play for example barcelona, real madrid, fc roma, any club team. What station can I watch these soccer games on? :confused:

View more questions Search