Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinero19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 06:35 PM
    90s cartoon
    Need help remembering the name of a cartoon that focused on a group of superheroes who helped fight crime while playing sports for their day job.im not referring to king arthur and the knights of the round table.this cartoon was based in the usa and set in the future if I'm correct.the characters may have also played football like those in king arthur
    Nicolai1692 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinero19
    need help remembering the name of a cartoon that focused on a group of superheroes who helped fight crime while playing sports for their day job.im not refering to king arthur and the knights of the round table.this cartoon was based in the usa and set in the future if im correct.the characters may have also played football like those in king arthur
    Were the sports players based on real sports stars?

There was a show like that with Wayne Gretzky called ProStars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

Old Cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins......

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

View more questions Search