Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    termite17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 08:52 PM
    80's or 90's animated movie?
    So I've been trying to find out what this movie is for like 7 years.

All I remember is that the animation was along the lines of The Pagemaster, and it was about a boy who wakes and is taken away on a bed by an old man over the ocean to castle, where he is then asked to hold a key by the king, and it is his responsibility to not open ONE door out of all the doors but he does, and this black sludge comes out and tries to overthrow the castle and takes the king away, so the boy has to save the king by going through a forest.

If anyone could tell me I would love to know, it's been driving me nuts, I was born in 91' if that helps, and I was like 5.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 07:58 AM

It's the ever-popular Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's cartoon or animated movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello--my brother and I are looking for help in discovering an old movie that we used to watch when we were kids. We are in our mid-20's and we used to watch an animated movie when we were about 10-12 years old so we think this was around the late 80's or early 90's (we think it was just an...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Weird 80's or 90's animated movie [ 5 Answers ]

Im new here but was super excited to see how random the movies were that people were seeking out! Hopefully at least SOMEONE else has seen this movie... I can hardly remember any details about the movie. It simply leaves my brain as quickly as it floods it. A short cartoon on VHS from 80's or...

Animated 80's or 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I used to watch when I was a kid. I can't remember much about it.I think it was kind of like thumbelina... There was a cat I think.. and something about red shoes maybe?? And the mother was making something on the stove.I think...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search