Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justdancex2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Books for teenagers
    Does anyone know any good books to read that could sustain the attention of a 16 year old girl, lol, a mystery preferably. Thanks!
    Fydor Bloom Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2009, 09:44 PM

Well, when I was 16 (which wasn't that long ago) I read 1984, I found it enjoyable. Also try The Lord Of The Flies, Of Mice And Men and A Clockwork Orange.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kids (teenagers) don't want to have anything to do with me [ 3 Answers ]

My kids (ages 16 and 14) have been living with their dad for the last 2 years and they do not want anything to do with me. I have a court order stating visitation but they refuse to go with me. What I want to know is will they ever want to be in contact with me when they get older? Their dad and...

Business for a teenagers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a teenager am 16 high school student . I would like to start a business but I don't know what kind ? I want something easy and fun that won't affect my studies !

For All Teenagers Out There [ 3 Answers ]

After reading a lot of posts from teenagers I felt compelled to pull something together to sort of help, mostly reassure. 1) Teenager years can be awful. Everything is changing and everything is new. Please be easy on yourself all this stuff is new you aren't supposed to have the answer and...

Teenagers rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17 yr. old cousin who came to stay the summer with me. She doesn't want to return home. She has had a rough life and doesn't want to go back to it. She will be 18 on Dec. 21. What rights do we have? We live in Virginia.

Teenagers. So tired. [ 1 Answers ]

Why do teenagers like to get lots of sleep?

View more questions Search