Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mercuryeddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 08:44 PM
    a superhero cartoon?
    okay so I'm trying to think of this kid's cartoon from maybe the 90's? I'm not sure when it was made, I just vaguely remember watching it and loving it.

it was about some dog maybe, or something weird, and his name began with a Z I think, and in the theme song beginning thing he takes a sort of roller coaster down through some tunnel and comes out as a superhero or something like that, but I just can't remember!

I know this is all very vague and it doesn't make things too clear, but it's all I can remember.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 16, 2008, 11:49 PM
    "Underdog," maybe?

Spoken by Underdog: "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!"

When criminals in this world appear,
    And break the laws that they should fear,
    And frighten all who see or hear,
    The cry goes up both far and near for. Underdog, (4X)

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,
    Fighting all who rob or plunder. Underdog, Underdog.

When in this world the headlines read
    Of those who's hearts are filled with greed
    And rob and steal from those who need.
    To right this wrong with blinding speed goes. Underdog, (4X)

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,
    Fighting all who rob or plunder. Underdog, Underdog

There's a picture of him at this link: http://www.cfhf.net/lyrics/images/underdog1.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Saturday morning superhero show in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! Its driving me nuts. The show was on Saturday mornings. Its about a guy who finds he has superhero powers and he is the worst superhero ever but always ends up getting the bad guys. The only help I can give is a line from the theme song... "Believe it or not i'm walking on air, i never...

90s cartoon short lived superhero show [ 2 Answers ]

I was talking to a friend and reminiscing about old cartoons ranging from capt'n planet to darkwing duck. Then I suddenly remembered this really cool cartoon I used to watch after school... the description is a bit fuzzy but here goes: Was a guy (or a young kid?) who fell into some kind of...

View more questions Search