Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christiec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 07:17 AM
    80's/90's kids show
    I am trying to find the name of a television show that was on either in the late 80's or early 90's. All I remember is that there was a talking moose on the wall behind the counter of a store? And the wood was dark brown... it's weird but that is all I can remember and it is driving me crazy.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Oooooooo! I can see that stupid moose now. Let me think on it some.

It wasn't Pee Wee's Playhouse was it?
    christiec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 07:38 AM
    I don't think so... it was a little more subdued than PeeWee
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 15, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Bookmice
    cje86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I believe the show your talking about is Putnams Prairie Emporium. I know this show was in a store of dark wood and there was a moose behind the counter on the wall I also believe there was some kind of animal on the counter I think in a basket. This show was on around the same time that your talking about . Its hard to find out much about it online because I think it was a canadian show that wasn't aired in the US but I could be wrong about this
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2008, 02:52 PM
    I think you might be thinking of Today's Special

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

80's or 90's kids show with dancing records [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this show that I believe was at some lady's cottage on the water.. there were puppets that were made to look like two kids, there were these people dressed as records and would dance, the lady would do crafts, I believe she was a grandma?

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

80's-90's kids TV show with gay lion? [ 3 Answers ]

My brother was just telling me that we weren't allowed to watch a television show while staying with our aunt because she feared one of the characters was gay. I can't remember this show at all, but he says we loved it. Apparently the show features adults in animal costumes, and the lion character...

What is the name of the kids show from the 80's /90's [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show about charcter's working at the circus. The charcter were people dressed up like animal/puppets and the cat was always in trouble and getting into stuff. The monkey/ape sold and collected tickets at the front booth. I can't think of the name of the show and can't remember much more...

View more questions Search