Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philly4458 Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 04:49 PM
    About a pheasant and hunter/farmer!
    Hello friends,

I am looking for a tiltle of a kids movie with live characters (non animated) which is about a wild ringneck pheasant and a farmer/hunter. The movie was shown on TV around the early 1970's, however it may have been shot in the early to late 1960's by walt disney etc; through out the movie there was a narrator telling a story of this brave pheasant.

The character was a pheasant in a cornfield who outsmarted and eluded a hunter on more than one occasion and even approached a chicken coop to challenge a domestic rooster. This movie I enjoyed and I have been unsuccessful in finding the title of it, I thought it was the king of manchuria?

Please if anyone remembers the tiltle of this movie kindly email me I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Phil
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 28, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Whatever movie it is it is based on a story. I remember reading the story back in like 2nd grade. I don't remember what it's called but I'll see what I can find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem to Hunter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help wiring my new Hunter from my old Rheem!

Potato Farmer [ 1 Answers ]

An old man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his potato garden but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son Fred, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament. Dear Fred, I am feeling pretty bad because it...

Farmer McDonald [ 1 Answers ]

Farmer McDonald has 6 pigs to feed, but room at the feeding trough for only 2 at a time. How many combinations of 2 pigs at the trough can be made from 6 pids?

View more questions Search