Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Aug 26, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Animated penguin movie
    I'm almost positive this was a movie but it could have been a show.
    I remember a little penguin who gets separated from his parents and has to escape a whale and I think there might have been some men after him too?
    It was probably in the early 90s or could have been late 80s.
    I know its not much to work with but any help would be appreciated.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Aug 26, 2007, 08:08 PM
    You're probably thinking of the 1988 children's film "The Adventures of Scamper the Penguin" I couldn't remember the exact name and when I looked it up that's what I got although it doesn't sound quite right to me. I think it may have been called something else as well. I was thinking more along the lines of "Scampers Big Adventure" but a search of that left me with nothing. But this is the movie I'm remembering, hopefully it's what you're looking for.
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Aug 26, 2007, 08:20 PM
    That's it! Thanks!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Aug 26, 2007, 11:52 PM
    No problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

90's animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie in the early 90's, no later than 96 I think. The story is about cats and from what I remember there was a cat who had a kitten and they were poor. There was also an evil rich male cat who liked the mom cat. Somehow the little cat got sent away or assumed dead or...

Old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Help me find old movie, there was an old animated kids movie that started in real life, it was a little boy who left a party at this big castle and goes down to the river on the grounds and ends up falling in and then becomes animated fish and goes on advture with a friend fish... what movie is this

View more questions Search