Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CameronsMommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Late 80-Early 90 movie
    There is a movie that was made in the late 80's early 90's... I will try to recall it as specifically as possible- *** A teenage boy is on his way to a school dance when he gets into a car accident. He was with an older woman I believe... At the end of the movie he and his gf/ or prom date is dancing on a cloud in the moonlight sky." (dancing on the cloud in the moonlight sky is the part I recall most vividly!)***

*Please help* Thank you so much *
    RENEEDOW23 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 11:48 AM
    I don't know if this is what your looking for because it doesn't seem to match up, but There is a movie called "The boy who could fly" and there is a sceen where they are up in the sky dancing and holding each other! Hope that helps, sorry if it doesn't!
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Aug 19, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronsMommy
    There is a movie that was made in the late 80's early 90's...I will try to recall it as specifically as possible- *** A teenage boy is on his way to a school dance when he gets into a car accident. He was with an older woman I believe... At the end of the movie he and his gf/ or prom date is dancing on a cloud in the moonlight sky." (dancing on the cloud in the moonlight sky is the part i recall most vividly!)***

*Please help* Thank you so much *
    It's not "the boy who could fly" there is a scene where they're in the clouds and there are fireworks, but there wasn't any dancing, plus they weren't boyfriend/girlfriend.
    auna282 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Hmmm... I'm thinking of "The Heavenly Kid" but I believe he died in a chicken race, and came back as a ghost to see his son. Then he danced with his ex(who was much older now) and floated into the moonlit sky...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Title to an late 80 early 90 children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was in the 1st or 2 grade. It was about a girl who was reading a book and the book character loses all her color, so the girl must enter the book to help the colors become friends again? It has sections with all of the colors seperaltly... I don't remember...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

View more questions Search