Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnlaurel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Hooking Ac to Dc
    I have a unit that is 110v, this needs to be hooked up to a switch on my hot tub that is 110v DC Will there be a problem or is there some sort of converter to be used?
    John :eek:
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Are you saying that there's a switch on your hot tub that is wired to a 110 volt DC source? Are you sure about that? I'm no hot tub expert, but I've never heard of anything being driven by 110V DC. And what kind of "unit" are you trying to hook to this switch?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking back up with ex [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is giovanni I know this might sound dumb but do you think I should try and get back wit my ex we broke up two months ago but not a day go by that I don't think about her and I mean love her so much words can not even begen to desribe how I fell about her and I never had some one know me...

Hooking up 240 [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a 240V baseboard heater. This was prewired into the house but does not have a breaker as yet. The pre-installed wire is 12-2 with ground. My question is what kind of breaker should I purchase. I think I would need a 20 Amp Douple pole, am I right?

In love/Hooking up... [ 9 Answers ]

Here goes... I dated my ex for almost a year, he was my first serious relationship and I was his longest relationship, his first serious one as well. He's 2 years older, and after 10 1/2 months, we broke up. It was my last resort to suggest we take a break because I could tell he didn't want to...

Hooking back up with ex [ 12 Answers ]

I have a problem. I listened to some false rumors six years ago in high school and broke a dear friends heart. I never got over my frustration for acting hasty. Now, after calling every person in the phone book with her last name and looking on whitepages on the net, I've finally found her. I...

Hooking up DSL [ 5 Answers ]

I had Dial-up service up until this point and now I am hooking up DSL service. I have Windows xp. After I hook up to modem and the ethernet cable and all that, do I just click on Internet Explorer like I did before, or do I have to change settings on my PC? I thought some kind of window was...

View more questions Search