Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poproxbaby911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:51 PM
    What kid show am I thinking of?
    So when I was a kid there was this show and the title was something island.. and its buggin me that I don't no the title.. the show was about these kids on a island and this big yellow ffrog thing was there friend. That's all I remember.. anyone no the show?? :( :confused:
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 11, 2007, 09:08 PM
    You are thinking of "Gullah Gullah Island" (1994)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 13, 2007, 12:39 AM
    The name of the frog by the way was Binyah Binyah! :)
    cuteshrey5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 01:06 PM

stardust713 I don't think you understand but you just saved my life.

Thankyouu !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

What [90s kid] show am I thinking of? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was, like probably five or around there (mid 90s), there was a show I used to watch. I can only remember that there was a little fury blue guy and he had a little pink sister. and they used to pop in every where. Also, there was kids on the show or something and they sang sometimes, I guess...

Weird early 90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

If anyone knows this they are a genius. For years now I can't figure out this show my grandma used to make us watch, it was this weird show with these people dressed up like... animals or clowns maybe?? I remember there being a forest, but not all the time. I kind of remember one guy with makeup...

Dead guy robot movie... Kid show? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy was a scientist and dies and his soul gets transmutated into a robot that looks a lot like a wet vac with a pasta strainer for the head, 90's disner channle favorite

Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other...

View more questions Search