What does it mean if a guy keeps glancing at you at youth group?

Asked Jan 18, 2013, 02:31 PM 45 Answers
    Ok there this guy at youth group and we have been talking for over a month now. I keep catching him glancing at me and I'm 18 years old, and he is 19 years old. What does that mean? Please I need help.

Last edited by talaniman; Jan 21, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
    Homegirl 50's Avatar
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,134, Reputation: 2431
    Dating & Teen Expert

#2

Jan 18, 2013, 03:53 PM

It could mean anything. It could mean he likes you. Keep talking to him and perhaps he or you will say something concrete
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,733, Reputation: 7219

#3

Jan 18, 2013, 06:11 PM

A pimple on your nose perhaps ? OK you are 18, what do you think it means ?
    What do you want it to mean. And of course for you to know, you have to be looking at him, so what does your looking at him mean to you ?

The issue here is, do you like him ? Do you want to date him ? Does he have a girlfriend now?

You say you are talking to him, so guess what , how about asking him?
    SweetPea95's Avatar
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

#4

Jan 20, 2013, 06:11 PM
    He probably likes you
    mlager's Avatar
    mlager Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

#5

Jan 21, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Home girl... ive been talking to him and I asked him to hang and he just said maybe

Fr chuck... yes I like him and yes I want to date him and no he doesn't have girlfriend
    Homegirl 50's Avatar
    Dating & Teen Expert

#6

Jan 21, 2013, 07:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by mlager View Post
    home girl.......ive been talking to him and i asked him to hang and he just said maybe
    He may not like you as much as you like him. Just keep talking maybe you two can become friends and then who knows.
    mlager's Avatar
    mlager Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

#7

Jan 21, 2013, 07:30 AM
    Homegirl... okay and we been friends for along time now,we've been friends since I was in 5th grade
    Homegirl 50's Avatar
    Dating & Teen Expert

#8

Jan 21, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Like I said he may not like you as much as you like him, or he may be mildly interested.
    mlager's Avatar
    mlager Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

#9

Jan 21, 2013, 07:59 AM
    OK
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 35,054, Reputation: 5106
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

#10

Jan 21, 2013, 08:05 AM
    There's one sure way to find out -- ask him out, to McDonald's to do more talking or to a movie that you both would like or to watch an old movie on DVD at your house.

What's that film called? With a group of friends a Russian guy (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I watched this film time ago and its probably old now about this group of american teenage boys that find this I think russinn guy and he becomes really good friends with one particula boy of the goup and in the end the I think the guy gets shot and says goodbye to the boy on a submarine and...

Black guy group 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

The music video has a girl in it who's crying through a wall... a guy is singing back to her about love. Trying to figure out why she's still with the guy. He's basically telling her to leave her current boyfriend because he could treat her better. There's a scene in the video where she's outside...

Help with a song from the 80's a guy group [ 2 Answers ]

Don't you tell the truth don't change your way cause your loves not my sign cause don't you ever stop can we go on forever I don't know where will we be in the end maybe oh. Can we go on forever nothing is going to stop just stop we'll be on our way this time this time heart to heart I don't know....

15 Youth caught shoplift, 18 youth also charge [ 1 Answers ]

Youth 18 , New offender of shoplifting with a 15 boyfriend, a headphone in question was found in the 15 year old. But the 18 year old also receive appear to court, the likely outcome is what the parent concern.