Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    searching101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Ex girlfreind
    On saturday my ex-girl came and slept over and we made out a lot of times and had a lot of fun together and slept in the same bed then we decided we both want to get back with eah other just not rite away and build our relationship back up... and i wann know how to do that:confused:
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Sounds like you might just have something to build upon but take it slowly. Allow the relationship to unfold at it's own pace.

And in the meantime……

Make sure you use a CONDOM!

If it doesn't work out, you don't want to be paying child maintenance for most of your life.

Or worse, be stuck in a loveless marriage because you got her pregnant.

That certainly won't be much FUN I promise you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfreind is really confused [ 1 Answers ]

OK my girlfreind is really confused and likes 2 other guys a lot still but they don't like her any more its been a couple of monthes and she just can't get over them but she sais she really does like me to and she doesn't know what to do cause its so hard for her to let go of them :confused:

Emergancy girlfreind issues [ 3 Answers ]

For almost a couple months I have been with this girl and we both care very much about each other at least I hope she does, but she has a baby with another guy who she says they broke up and he is in jail. I don't know if I'm over dramatic or right because they will talk once minimum or two three...

Girlfreind wants a break [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend (28)and I (28) had been dating for about 1 1/2 years when she mentioned taking a break(this was 6 months ago). My instant reaction was that there was somebody else or that she wanted to be w/somebody else. When I told her that if we took a break that it would be over and I would move...

View more questions Search