Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy one Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Apr 21, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Ghosts are attracted to sensitives
    Is anyone here a sensitive like myself? I've seen spirits and heard them talk to me.My friend Pam had rented this small house that had a smaller home that was used as a storage for the landlord.It was rumored the haunted house in Palo Cedro.My son and I had gone over to visit.While there,there was a knock knock on the door.My son got up and opened it,no one was there.So we sat down and there was a knock knock again.My son jumped up and ran outside to see if there was someone playing games.No one was there.We were all freaked out to say the least.Another time we were over and we were all in the garage helping her move and unload more boxes.I went outside on the driveway to smoke while they were goofing around when all of a sudden I was hit in my back knocking the wind out of me,I turned around to see who did it to me and there was no one there.I ran back into the garage telling everyone what happened.The last thing that happened there was Pams daughter Lindsay had her friend up from Quincy to see the haunted house.The landlord kept the back house locked up,well the girls wanted to go out and check it out and the door was opened and the screen door shut.I told the girls running behind them that I had a bad feeling and not to provoke it.Variel grabbed the handle to the screen door and opened it and was going to go in when the door slammed shut.We all went screaming and running inside the other house and the girls jumped into the car and left me and poor Pam.Well we looked out and the door was opened again.I was glad when she moved.A man had died in that house.I guess he didn't want guests staying there.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 03:10 AM
    I love this story. Very interesting. Have you always been sensitive. I am sensitive but in many other ways.

Joe
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jul 29, 2007, 04:55 PM
    I have been a sensetive ever since I was little. I've seen, felt and heard spirits. Usually I see them as dark shadows in my periferal vision and ill see white whisps and orbs usually very late at night. But mostly Im more claraudioant. I can hear more than I can see. Usually I can feel rapid drops in temperature in a room or cold spots and feel presences even if I can't see them.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 05:09 PM
    I thought I was just seeing things or even worse wanting to see things

Jul 29, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Here at my home I always know when I've got a visitor.The tapping starts ,I guess to get my attention.But the worst thing I've had here was when he said I'm behind you.OMG!I thought to myself I'm just losing it.Than he said it again.And yes the temp does drop when they're by me.I'm touched pinched,my sons been scratched and sometimes my heavy oak bed shakes.We had a breather and oh boy he was a scarey one.That spirit tormented us for a awhile.I had a electric razor keep turning on by itself.So I would turn it off.On it would go 20 minutes later.Finally I said stop it and the razor flew out at me.So I just shut the door.I'm not afraid anymore.I guess I'm just use to them now.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 10, 2007, 05:38 PM
    What is a sensitive
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
    It means they are sesitive to ghost, spirits and the dead and stuff like that.

You well I am like that to and I'm 12! Ve been like that for my whole life...

My little brother died when he was a baby and one day I seen his footsteps walking around in my room. Don't worry about it its fine until it starts to get out of hand and you run into a bad spirit and you start to get bad visions... if you want I'll be ere for you and if you have4 any questions I'm here for you!

Good luck! I hope for the best!
    Xoxo- rachael (aka) destiny
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 12, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Hi... What happened with you is nothing comparing to what is happening to me... I can see , hear them... and it happened that I talked to 3 of them once... I don't know if I shall call it a GIFT or CURSE

Aug 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I know how you feel.I really do.I see them ,they talk to me and if I ignore some of them they throw things.I've been punched and pinched.My sons been held down a few times.The water turns on and off.Theres foot steps and moaning.The scariest thing so far was when the male entity said he was behind me.OMG,I almost lost it.I agree with you that its like a curse rather than a gift.Everyone has some psychic ability.Some more than others.

Aug 12, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Its not a curse! Trust me it's a gift... I'm still trying to learn how to use it.. sometimes I hear them but its blurry, unno?

Last night I was on the computer talking to you guys and I seen something.. I couldn't quite make it out though.

Most people don't believe me though because I'm 12 and.. I mean who can talk to the dead? I mean common! But I can..

How long have you guys have this going on?
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 13, 2007, 01:53 AM
    Well I can not recall when it started with me... but since I was a kid I used to c visions things that happened in the past I mean hundreds of years and when I check it out I found out that it happened or something in the future or people I do not know them then I meet them... or of conversation of something is going on then it happens exactly the way I saw... then it become worse when I started to c entities at home in streets that nobody else see it... then it become a nightmare whenever I walk in any hospital, streets, near by grave yard or near by any car accident I started to see them clearly , hear them , they talk to me, I talked to 3 of them once and I regret it because since that time wherever I go hear /see entities passing messages through me and all of them started to talk to me... but I insisted to ignore any of these messages and avoid looking to them so now it's better...
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 02:10 AM
    This is an interesting thread, happyone-

I like to read/listen to personal experiences with ghosts,sometimes I even wonder what it would be like to meet a ghost personally.
    Other times I hope I don't especially seeing people suffer from such experiences.

I hope others will share their experiences too,makes an interesting read!

Aug 13, 2007, 07:24 AM
    You... I didn't acctually see into the past I can just feel when their behiend me or trying to talk to me... sometime I see them. But I can't see into the past or future.

It must have been hard for you huh?

When it started happening to you was it blurry at sometimes and you wernt sure how to use it? That's how it is for me and I get all mad...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

Ghosts [ 43 Answers ]

Do ghosts exist? If so can you see them and how can you tell if they're in your house?

Why I believe in ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: this a country song about a man who thought his love was dead and gone but at night it comes alive that's why I believe in ghosts

Ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

My mom once told me a saying to say at night before I went to bed to rid my home of evil spirits or protect my children-something along those lines. Having my weirdo dreams again-dreaming about my father-in-law's dead neighbor-she was related by marriage. Feel like she's looking for something-the...

View more questions Search